There are countless number of investors who invested in companies during the era of physical share certificates who have either lost track or are no longer aware of such investments due to various reasons such as:
- Loss of share certificates
- Forgotten shares
- Change of address / name
- Death of Investor
- Non-functional bank accounts & demat accounts
As per Section 124 (5) of the Companies Act 2013, any dividend which has been unclaimed in a company for seven consecutive years shall be transferred to the IEPF Authority. Any shares whose dividend has been unclaimed and unpaid for seven consecutive years shall also be transferred to the IEPF Authority.
As per the latest “Consultation Paper on refund process at IEPF Authority,” a staggering amount of dividends amounting to INR 5,685 Crores have been transferred to IEPF and ~117 Crores have been transferred to IEPF.
We help investors & legal heirs in claiming back their unclaimed investments in shares & dividends with complete end-to-end support including:
- Updation of KYC, signatures, address, bank & demat A/c details
- Procurement of duplicate shares in case of loss of shares
- Correction of the shareholder’s name in case of a name mismatch
- Transmission of shares in favor of Legal Heirs / Successors in case of Death of the Shareholder
- Dematerialization of Physical shares
- Claim of shares & unclaimed dividends from IEPF Authority
- Obtaining succession certificate / probate of will / letter of administration from courts
GLC Wealth is the most trusted, professional & client focussed firm to recover unclaimed investments. Working with GLC Wealth has many advantages like:
- Our founders have deep knowledge of Indian Laws governing financial securities including SEBI, FEMA, Indian Succession Act, IEPF Laws & Company’s Act.
- Our experienced team of professionals including CAs / CS / lawyers / experienced bankers works on your matter
- We give personalized assistance with dedicated & experience case managers
- You get your lost assets back at a reasonable cost, we charge competitive fees
- You do not have to worry about the documentation, case tracking & follow-ups
- We provide one stop solution for dealing with more than 1000 leading public listed companies & their registrars & transfer agents
- We also help with “Tracing” out lost / forgotten investments in shares which you might have missed out. Click here to know more & find your forgotten shares and Recover of share.